New AKTAKOM antistatic chairs
At the moment when you need to equip your laboratory it’s necessary to pay special attention to protection means against static electricity.
Typical working area of engineer should be arranged in a smart way, it should be ergonomic and convenient as well as equipped with various ESD equipment: chair, table mat, wrist straps, tools etc.
At the same time such ESD chairs should correspond to the high strength performance. Material of the chair seat and backrest should have conductive capabilities. Wheels and feet are made of graphite-containing material with good conductive features providing discharge runoff very smoothly and steadily.
We would like to announce new AKTAKOM ESD chairs: AEC-3522, AEC-3524, AEC-3526.
Main features of these new models are as follows:
- Reentrant resistance to “ground”: 0.5…1 MΩ.
- Discharge runoff time: less than 0.5 s.
- Ergonomic form of the seat and backrest. Backrest dimensions: 380 х 290 mm / 15 x 11.4 in (AEC-3522 and AEC-3524) and 390 х 260 mm / 15.4 x 10.3 in (AEC-3526);
- Height pneumatic adjustment: 200 mm / 7.9 in (AEC-3524 and AEC-3526) and 260 mm / 10.2 in (AEC-3522)
- Mechanical backrest adjustment for height;
- Pentactinal base is very reliable and resistant and is able to keep good external view for a long time. For AEC-3522 and AEC-3526 it’s made of aluminum, for AEC-3524 – chromized;
- Soft upholstery made of vynil.
Back to the list