NI Releases iOS and Android Mobile Apps for NI Hardware and LabVIEW
National Instruments announced NI LabVIEW software- and NI hardware-compatible mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, helping engineers integrate the latest mobile technology into their applications. By combining the portability, ease of use, faster start-up time and longer battery longevity of mobile devices with the power of LabVIEW, engineers can more productively access measurement data from data acquisition and embedded monitoring systems.
Data Dashboard for LabVIEW, Data Dashboard Mobile for LabVIEW
- Remotely view PC or embedded measurements from LabVIEW on iPad, iPhone and Androidmobile devices using a combination of charts, gauges, text indicators and LEDs
- Visualize distributed measurements from LabVIEW programmable devices, such as NI CompactRIO
- Connect to networked-published shared variables or Web service data without Web or app programming
NI cDAQ-9191 Data Display
- Directly connect wireless NI CompactDAQ hardware to iOS and Android devices using new technology featured on NI Labs
- Configure, visualize and save measurements without a PC or tethered display
- Program custom apps that connect to wireless NI CompactDAQ devices with the cDAQ-9191 Web API
Reference and Utility Apps
NI also released several apps for learning basic LabVIEW concepts, displaying DAQ device pinouts, learning common electric circuits and managing support requests
Readers can visit www.ni.com/mobile/ to learn more about the new mobile apps.
National Instruments, www.ni.com
Back to the list
Design. Engineering. Value. Interest. Creativity. Encyclopedia.