Isoprobe II Oscilloscope Probe 250 MHz 10x
Isoprobe II passive oscilloscope probe can be used together with any test instrument that has an input impedance of 1 MOhm and whose input capacitance is within the compensation range (see specifications).
For an accurate indication of the measuring signal, it is necessary to adjust the capacitance of the probe to the input capacitance of the oscilloscope. For this purpose the probe has an adjustment screw in the handling section. Learn more about probe compensation.
- Attenuation ratio: 10:1
- Frequency range: 0...250 MHz
- Rise time: 1.2 ns
- Input impedance: 10 MOhm ±1%
- Input capacitance: 16 pF
- Compensation range: 10 pF...35 pF (works setting: 25 pF)
- Lead length: 1.2 m
- Rated voltage when using touch-protected test instrument: max. 1000 V, CAT II; 600 V, CAT III (learn more about measurement categories)
- Reference lead with crocodile clip
- Push-on hook clip
- Probe tip cover
Back to the section