The most cost effective solution from Aktakom – ATA-2502 clamp meter-adapter
If you are looking for a clamp meter Aktakom ATA-2502 clamp meter-adapter will be the most cost effective solution. For work it’s necessary to have any multimeter or voltmeter capable of measuring DC and AC voltage at the range of 200 mV and 2 V. If you connect the adapter to the multimeter the measurement results will be displayed on the multimeter screen. And if you connect the device to the oscilloscope you will be able to research the waveform.
Clamp meter-adapter is designed for the use as a part of measurement complexes.
Technical specifications of Aktakom ATA-2502:
- Direct current measurement at the range of 0...200 A with ±(1,5%+1 A) accuracy
- Direct current measurement at the range of 0...1000 A with ±(2%+5 A) accuracy
- Alternating current measurement at the range of 0...200 A with ±(1,5%+1 A) accuracy
- Alternating current measurement at the range of 0...1000 A with ±(2%+5 A) accuracy
- Max. Jaw size: 1.32 in / 33.5 mm
- Frequency range: 40...400 Hz
- Output signal: 1 mV / 1 A (AC, DC)
- Battery discharge indicator
- Power supply: 9 V
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 345 g
- Dimensions: 7.48 x 2.52 x 1.3 in / 190 x 64 x 33 mm
Unique service of our web site “Accuracy tables” will allow you to identify direct and alternating current accuracy simply by entering the value into the table.
More details can be check on the web page of Aktakom ATA-2502.
Back to the list