New clamp meters from AKTAKOM!
Our Online store includes now a new clamp meter model – AKTAKOM ATK-2200. This all-purpose and reliable digital power clamp allows user to measure current and voltage strength as well as the value of active, reactive and full power in three-phase circuit of three- or four wires, balanced termination three-phase circuit, one-phase circuit of two- or three wires. These features make this power clamp perfect for electrical technician or power engineering specialist.
The main features of AKTAKOM ATK-2200 are as follows:
- 3ɸ4W, 3ɸ3W, 3ɸ Balanced, 1ɸ2W, and 1ɸ3W Power Measurement.
- AC+DC true power, and True RMS AC Voltage and Current
- AC+DC 2000A, AC 600V, DC 800V
- AC+DC 1200KW(1ɸ), AC+DC 2000KW (3ɸ)
- Dual Display V+Hz, A+Hz, W+PF, KVA+KVAR, V+A
- Phase Angle Measurement
- 3ɸ RST(L1L2L3) Sequence Indication.
- Memory of 4 records.
- DCA/DCW Auto Zero when power clamp powering on.
- AC/DC Auto Detection.
- Auto range.
Also check Application tab on ATK-2200 page to see the way this model should be used.
Fine more details here.
Back to the list
Design. Engineering. Value. Interest. Creativity. Encyclopedia.