Fluke presents new P3 Series Thermal Imagers
The all new Fluke P3 Series thermal imagers provides high-performance for any budget. Based on the award-winning Fluke Ti32 & TiR32, the Fluke Ti27, TiR27, Ti29 & TiR29 deliver proven, practical performance for a wide range of diagnostic applications and designed to work in even the harshest environments providing superior image quality with a one-handed, easy-to-use interfaces.
Fluke P3 Series Key Features
- Superior image quality
Industry-leading thermal sensitivity and spatial resolution combined with a high definition display, creates the sharpest images in the industry.
- One-handed, easy-to-use interface
With just a push of your thumb, go from one-handed manual smart focus to adding picture-in-picture and even add voice comments.
- Torture tested
Before a Fluke goes into your hands, we drop it from ours. Only Fluke thermal imagers are designed from the inside out to withstand a 6.5 ft drop.
- Patented Fluke IR-Fusion®
(Picture-in-picture and auto blending)
Precision visible and IR image alignment allows Fluke to offer the only on-camera blended infrared and visible image to better diagnose issues.
- Interchangeable lenses
Interchangeable wide-angle and IR-Fusion compatible telephoto lenses to cover any application.
The new Fluke P3 Series cameras give you the same proven, practical performance found in the Ti32/TiR32 models; Germanium lens, 2m (6.5ft drop) test, Rugged body and superb image quality you’ll only find with Fluke thermal imagers.
- Ti27/TiR27: 210×180 sensor; 1.67 mRad spatial resolution (IFOV); thermal sensitivity ≤ 0.045 °C at 30 °C target temp. (45 mK).
- Ti29/TiR29: 280×210 sensor; 1.43 mRad spatial resolution (IFOV); thermal sensitivity ≤ 0.045 °C at 30 °C target temp. (45 mK).
- Ti32/TiR32 thermal sensitivity (NETD) upgraded: Fluke Ti32 new NETD: ≤ 0.045 °C at 30 °C target temp. (45 mK), Fluke TiR32 new NETD: ≤ 0.04 °C at 30 °C target temp. (40 mK).
Back to the list