New handheld digital TrueRMS multimeters Aktakom AMM-1015 and AMM-1037
Aktakom model range includes 2 new digital multimeter models now!
We are glad to introduce Aktakom AMM-1015
TrueRMS multimeters which combine high measurement precision (basic accuracy is 0.1%), perfect functionality and a very low price.
The new models have the following functional capabilities:
- DC voltage measurement: up to 1000 V (basic accuracy: 0.5%)
- TrueRMS measurement: up to 750 V (basic accuracy: 0.8%, range: 40 Hz...1 kHz)
- DC measurement: up to 20 A (basic accuracy: 0.8%/0.5%)
- TrueRMS measurement: up to 20 A (basic accuracy: 0.8%/1.5%, range: 40 Hz...1 kHz)
- Resistance measurement: up to 200 MOhm (basic accuracy: 0.5%/0.4%)
- Capacity measurement: up to 2000 µF (basic accuracy: 4.0%)
- Frequency measurement: up to 1 MHz / 2 MHz (basic accuracy: 0.1%)
- Diode test
- Continuity test
Besides the above parameters Aktakom AMM-1015
is capable of measuring temperature of up to 1000°C (basic accuracy: 1.0%) with additional k-type thermocouples. And Aktakom AMM-1037
besides the above capabilities can take:
conductivity measurement of up to 100 nS (basic accuracy: 0.1%)
transistor gain ratio measurement.
Below you may see the other features of the new model:
Auto and manual selection of the ranges
Over range indication
Data hold function
High sampling rate: approx. 3 times/sec
Low battery indication
Auto power off (in 15 minutes)
Both models, AMM-1015
and AMM-1037, have a large 4 ½ digit display (19999) with a backlight as well as the shockproof housing.
More details are available on the pages of Aktakom AMM-1015
Follow our news!
Back to the list
Design. Engineering. Value. Interest. Creativity. Encyclopedia.