Aktakom AM-1118 multimeter support is now added to Aktakom DMM Light software of 126.96.36.199 version. Multimeter AM-1118 has wide range of functions from voltage measurement to temperature measurement with PC data transfer function via built-in optically isolated USB interface. Version 188.8.131.52 of Aktakom DMM Light software has been successfully tested and perfectly operates with Windows 10, Windows XP x32, Windows 7 x32, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8.1 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64.
Aktakom DMM Light software is designed to enter the current value into PC, to display it and the measurement history as a table or graph defining max, min and average values, to proceed and save the data received from AKTAKOM AMM-1130, AM-1142, AM-1152, AM-1171 and now AM-1118 multimeters into files.
Aktakom DMM Light software main features:
- Displaying the current measurement value as a numerical value and graphic scale;
- Displaying the measurements as a table where you can clean the measurement history, save data and export it in .xls;
- Measurement history as recorder graph. Displaying of min, max and average values where you can clean the measurement history;
- Graph memory depth setting;
- Setting the number of table lines.
- Connected device selection.
The program contains the main window with several blocks.
This application detects and makes a list of the devices available for work and connected to the PC locally (via USB interface). Device connection looks the standard way for Aktakom applications: device search buttons, device connection and disconnection, the list of available devices.
Data received from the device is displayed as a table and graph defining max, min and average values. You may save data, export it in .xls and clean the measurement history. You may set the graph memory depth as well as the number of table lines.