New capabilities of AKTAKOM digital anemometers
The range of AKTAKOM anemometers has been replenished with two models:
Comparing to the basic models (ATE-1033 and ATE-1034) these models are equipped with built-in Bluetooth interface which provides wireless connection for data displaying and logging both on your PC and any other mobile device with Android OS.
Handheld thermo-anemometers ATE-1034 and ATE-1034 with Bluetooth interface (ATE-1034BT) operates according to the hot wire air-blast cooling. These models have a remote sensor – compact glass thermal resistor which is placed in a small-sized measuring head of 0.5 in (12 mm) diameter on a telescopic handle. They can be used to measure air flow parameters both on air gates and air ducts directly.
AKTAKOM ATE-1033 and ATE-1033BT vaned anemometers provide quick and precise measurement of air velocity and its temperature. These devices have a remote sensor – vane equipped with ball bearing bracket with little rubbing.
The above mentioned models are capable of:
- measuring air velocity and temperature simultaneously;
- measuring temperature with contact method by using K- and J-type thermocouples;
- fixing the max. and min. measured values.
Also they have:
- very large LCD with adjustable contrast and backlight;
- values hold mode;
- auto switch off function;
- RS-232 interface with a capability to connect to the PC via USB port using AKTAKOM ACE-1025 interface converter and wide software-based data processing using ADLM-W (Windows OS) and ADLM-A (Android);
- capability to save measured data into SD-card in Excel format in real time without using any additional software!
- data logger manual and automatic modes;
- record of up to 100 measurements into the device internal memory in the manual logger mode.
Back to the list
Design. Engineering. Value. Interest. Creativity. Encyclopedia.