Full Software Development Kit (SDK) contains an instrumental driver for four and one channel AKTAKOM AEE-208x and AEE-208x Crosspoint switches. The driver contains all the necessary functions to control the instruments and represents dynamic link library (DLL) for Windows followed by header file for the C programming language, functional branch of Lab Windows and a complete library of tools for LabVIEW.
Additionally (comparing to the Base version AEE-20XX_SDK_base) there are examples of programming AKTAKOM AEE-208x and AEE-208x Crosspoint switches using described driver in LabWindows and LabVIEW in different modes.
Driver library functions can be also called from any other programming environment in a familiar to DLL way. There are following examples of this driver use: projects for Borland C++ Builder 6, NI LabWindows/CVI and MS Visual C++.
The main advantage of the full SDK is the fast development of applications basing on the presented programming examples for different programming environments which allow you to use the introduced typical structure of the application.
Full SDK contains:
- Windows dynamic link library (DLL) with all necessary functions required for the device operation;
- library header file in C programming language;
- HELP file with all library functions described;
- function tree appropriate to the library and an example of application for NI LabWindows/CVI environment;
- functions appropriate to the library as well as an example of application for NI LabVIEW environment;
- example of graphics application for Borland C++Builder environment (all necessary initial files of the project);
- example of console application for Microsoft Visual C++ environment (all necessary initial files of the project).
This software in its standard representation doesn’t have any data medium. It can be downloaded from www.tmatlantic.com after your device registration by entering its serial number. You may download the software files after the invoice payment (you will receive the code for download).
It’s recommended to make a timely backup copy of the received files. The loss of the software or the download code will cause extra payment. This software can be recorded to a CD. CD recording and its delivery will also cost some extra payment.