Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) announced it will exhibit its latest high-speed digital solutions
at DesignCon 2017, Booth 725, Santa Clara Convention Center, Feb. 1-2.
Keysight's technical experts and application engineers will demonstrate the most advanced design and test solutions, developed for solving today's most difficult high-speed digital measurement challenges. Keysight is proud to be the host sponsor of DesignCon 2017.
In addition, Keysight will deliver eight complimentary, 40-minute education workshop sessions led by Keysight industry experts. Topics include USB Type-C™, signal and power integrity, 400G/PAM-4, PCIe4, DDR4/LPDDR4, data analytics and IBIS-AMI simulation basics. Keysight will make copies of the presentations and videos available following the show to everyone who registers at the Keysight booth.
Keysight will demonstrate the following solutions at its booth:
- USB 3.1/Type-C Tx/Rx/PD Test — Keysight will demonstrate its latest USB Type-C transmitter and receiver test solutions, developed to properly characterize and validate USB designs, as well as its cable and connector test solution using its network analyzer with the TDR option.
- PCIe® Rx/Tx Test — Keysight will demonstrate the tools and techniques that engineers can use to test PCI Express 4.0 devices, specifically the physical layer Gen4 requirements for transmitters and receivers.
- Signal Integrity and Power Integrity — Keysight will show a cohesive solution for signal and power integrity analysis. This includes new design and test techniques to gain rapid insight, as well as new channel simulation techniques.
Keysight's Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) 2017 is a new software release and features PAM-4 eye diagrams, channel operating margin (COM) and a SCPI command interface for manufacturing automation applications.
Keysight will also demonstrate its new Digital Interconnect Test System Reference Solution, used to enable signal integrity characterization of multiport interconnect products.
- 400G/PAM-4 — Keysight will show new measurement techniques, including its new M8040A highly integrated 64 Gbaud high-performance BERT, developed for testing electrical and optical PAM-4 transmitters and receivers.
- Data Analytics — Keysight will demonstrate its new data analytics software capability that addresses the need for data management and efficient and intuitive measurement analysis.
- DDR4/DDR5 Memory Test and Validation — Keysight will demonstrate how to easily acquire cross-correlated measurements of traffic on DDR/LPDDR buses and the power integrity of systems, as well as innovative new probing and debug techniques that provide rapid insights for engineers into their high-speed memory systems.
- Flexible Multi-Level Signal Generation — Using its M8195A and M8196A AWGs, Keysight will demonstrate how to generate multi-level signals, such as HDMI, MIPI, and PAM-16 802.3bz.
Keysight service and support specialists will be available at the booth to answer questions about its accredited calibrations, technology refresh services, training and consulting offerings.
Additional information about the show is available at Keysight DesignCon 2017.