Electronics New England
See electronics applications and technologies, including:
- Assembly Board Inspection/Test Systems
- Electronics Contract Manufacturing
- EDA and Embedded Systems/Software
- PCB Production Equipment
- Power Components and Sources
- Switches & Transformers
- Wire and Cable ...and more!
Learning Labs Gain Crucial Insights and Guidance
- Create your own flexible schedule, from twelve 2-hour Learning Labs across 2 expo days and hear from the latest innovators providing concrete methods and tools attendees can use to break through their normal patterns of thinking.
- Electronics learning labs include: Power & Battery Management, Security Management for Electronic Medical Devices and Wireless Health Technologies.
- Click here to check out the full list of Learning Labs and find out which ones are made for you.
FREE- Tech Theater
Get hands-on with top products and technologies
Take a moment to meet real-life masterminds, mingle with industry insiders, see products deconstructed, get tips from hard-core geeks, discover solutions to daily challenges, and more!
NEW - Speed Networking
Take advantage of this effective, efficient and fun event to establish new connections
This high-impact event enhances your networking opportunities by matching you up with relevant professionals according to your preferences.
The exhibition is held in parallel with another event – Design & Manufacturing New England
Find more details on official web site
Boston, MA, USA; Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
Back to the list