AKTAKOM ATH-1333 is widely used in debugging process, repair and laboratory research since it outputs smoothly adjustable stabilized DC voltage and stabilized current. Moreover it’s a perfect power supply for science investigation, college, factory, electronic appliance maintenance and etc.
The unit structure is rather compact, ATH-1333 occupies a very small working area. Other features of this power supply include high performance, short circuit protection availability, modern design etc.
ATH-1333 has digital indication, all information is displayed on 2 3-digit LED displays.
The main features of this power supply:
- 3 digit LCD
- Short circuit protection
- Stabilization mode (current, voltage)
- Number of channels: 1
- Output voltage: 0...30 V
- Output current: 0…3 A
- Inaccuracy of output voltage setting: 1% + 2 digits
- Inaccuracy of output current setting: 1.5% + 2 digits
- Voltage ripple and noise, RMS (typical): 1mV
- Power supply: 110V/220V
- Dimensions: 11.5x6.2x5.4 in / 291x158x136 mm;
- Weight: 11lb / 5 kg.
For more details click here.