AKTAKOM AM-1171 multimeter is designed to measure DC and AC, DC and AC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, diode control and continuity test. AM-1171 model can be also used for temperature measurement and can be connected to a PC via USB interface.
Aktakom DMM Light Software is designed to enter the current value into PC, to display it and the measurement history as a table or graph defining max, min and average values, to proceed and save the data received from AKTAKOM multimeters into files.
AKTAKOM AM-1171 multimeter web page contains details information about technical characteristics, recommendations for use and the description of the measurement instructions such as:
- Controls of AM-1171 multimeter
- DC Voltage Measurement
- AC Voltage Measurement
- DC Current Measurement
- AC Current Measurement
- Diode and On-and-Off Test
- Capacitance Measurement
Here you will also find the answers for the frequently asked questions like:
- How can I measure resistance with Aktakom AM-1171 multimeter?
- How can I measure temperature with Aktakom AM-1171 multimeter?
- How can I measure frequency with Aktakom AM-1171 multimeter?
- How can I deactivate Auto Power Off function of AKTAKOM AM-1171 multimeter?
- Does AKTAKOM AM-1171 multimeter have auto power off function?
Unique service of our site “Accuracy tables” allows you to estimate the measurement accuracy considering uncertainty (error) in the absolute value. It’s important if you take measurements at the range edge when the error value contributes to the value displayed on the device screen.
To get the value range it’d be enough to enter the estimate of the value under measurement into “Value” area and to see the range of possible values taking all of the standardized errors into consideration.
Find more details on the web page of AKTAKOM AM-1171 multimeter.