Several days left till DesignCon 2022! Grab your free pass!
Created by engineers for engineers, DesignCon brings together 5,000 professionals from the high-speed communications and semiconductor communities for three jam-packed days of education and activities. Through an in-depth conference program — curated by a 90-person Technical Program Committee — and expo showcase, this event offers state-of-the-art design methodologies, applications, technologies, and unparalleled networking opportunities.
This year DesignConn will be held on April 5-7, 2022 in Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA.
DesignCon is Conference and Expo
Access more than 100 sessions across 14 tracks covering:
- Signal and power integrity
- Chip I/O and power modeling
- Photonics and wireless in electrical design
- Materials and processing for PCBs, modules, and packages
- Advanced I/O interface design
- High-speed link design
- Signal processing, equalization, and coding/FEC
- Power integrity in power distribution networks
- Electromagnetic compatibility and interference
- Test and measurement methodology
- Interconnects modeling and analysis
- Machine learning and AI
- 5G and communications
Register today to get a free pass!
More details are available on DesignCon web site.
Back to the list