Keysight introduces new performance test solution for benchmarking 5G devices and base stations
Keysight Technologies, Inc. introduced a new performance test solution that enables mobile operators to automatically benchmark and evaluate performance of 5G new radio (NR) devices and base stations in a laboratory environment.
Keysight's Performance Benchmarking Solution for Lab Networks enables mobile operators to flexibly, confidently and cost-effectively evaluate how 5G devices and 5G bases stations will perform in a live 5G NR network environment as new models, features and versions become available. The versatile test solution combines Keysight's Nemo Outdoor 5G NR Drive Test Solution, Nemo 5G Device Analytics software, and PathWave Test Automation, a test sequencer built on OpenTAP, an open source test automation engine, and complemented with a wide range of test cases to create an automated test environment.
Keysight's 5G Performance Benchmarking Solution for Lab Networks enables mobile operators to:
- Evaluate multiple devices in a single test campaign using live base stations
- Evaluate a 5G base station (gNodeB) using a reference 5G device
- Compile key performance indicators (KPIs) across multiple test cases to generate a single score, reinforcing objective comparisons between the different models or versions under test
- Access a single user interface for test plan execution, analysis, report generation and access to historical records
- Expand test campaigns and evaluate advanced scenarios such as mobility by using OpenTAP and attenuators
Find more details following this link.
Back to the list