SEMICON West 2021
Hybrid SEMICON West 2021 connects the entire extended electronics supply chain—in one place, at one time. It’s the smart way to re-connect with your contacts, customers, partners, plus drive your business forward.
Who should attend? Business and technology leaders, researchers, and industry analysts from across the microelectronics supply chain, including:
- Assembly & Test
- Flexible Hybrid Electronics (FHE)
- IC Device Applications
- IoT and Consumer Electronics Manufacturers
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Micro-Electromechanical System (MEMS)
- Systems Integrators
- Business Managers
- College/Graduate Students
- Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S)
- Field Services
- Marketing & Sales
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Supply Chain
HYBRID SEMICON West 2021 offers both a [LIVE] and VIRTUAL environment featuring:
- KEYNOTES—industry insights and predictions
TECHTALKS—in-depth technical information
MEET THE EXPERTS THEATER—solutions to industry challenges
- Top-quality, timely education with world-class thought leaders and panels.
Expo Hall with [LIVE] in-person and virtual exhibitors.
Networking opportunities to meet with industry colleagues and suppliers.
- The Design Automation Conference—DAC co-located with HYBRID SEMICON West
More details on www.semiconwest.org
San Francisco, CA, USA; Moscone center
Back to the list