SEMICON West 2016
SEMICON West is the annual tradeshow for the micro- and nano-electronics manufacturing industries. Since 1971 the show has been the standard-bearer for the technological revolution spawning a worldwide group of tradeshows organized by SEMI.
For 2016 the show organizers enter their ninth year of partnering with Intersolar North America to provide a complete experience for engineers and manufacturers whose expertise lies in both semiconductor and PV manufacturing. Registered attendees are able to visit both shows with their badge.
- Exhibits: July 12–14, 2016
- Events (co-located conferences, partner events): July 11–15, 2016
Programs and events are all available here.
Results of Semicon West 2015:
- 26,000+ attendees*
- 690 Exhibiting companies, including 148 first time exhibitors
- Innovation Village, showcasing 20 start-up companies seeking investor capital and strategic partners, and 12 research groups showcasing breakthrough research capabilities
- 180 hours of technical and strategic business programs
San Francisco, California; Moscone Center
Back to the list