National Manufacturing Week (NMW) 2015
NMW is the only fully integrated annual manufacturing exhibition showcasing the latest products and constantly evolving technologies in the expanding manufacturing market.
NMW’s list of industry-specific Product Zones highlight the wide range of products incorporated under one roof. This face-to-face environment gives the buyer the opportunity to develop new and existing relationships, whilst sourcing new products.
NMW 2015 will showcase two unique free-to-attend Solution Theatres on the exhibition floor, including the R&D Hub, and Digital Solutions Theatre.
Each theatre will feature presentations and demonstrations from experts and exhibitors, linking industry and visitors with the latest research, technology, innovations and best practice in manufacturing.
From big ideas and industry developments to technical insights, the program is designed to advance manufacturing and empower visitors with new ideas and progressive insights. The broad themes are:
- Bridging the gap between innovation and development- New ideas in manufacturing design and technology
- Which major industries are offering major growth to the sector
- Digital Solutions Theatre
- Remote technology advancements to improve productivity
- How digital technology is advancing manufacturing design
Find more details on www.nationalmanufacturingweek.com.au.
Melbourne, Australia; Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
Back to the list