Sensors Expo & Conference 2015
The market for sensors and related technologies is expanding at a phenomenal rate. With the convergence of MEMS, Wireless , Wearables and the Internet of Things, the sales of sensors in the U.S. alone are expected to climb to nearly $15 billion in 2016. With this growth, the importance of education and access to the latest technologies is critical. For 30 years, Sensors Expo & Conference has established itself as the nation's leading event focusing exclusively on sensors and sensor-integrated systems.
In just 3-days, you’ll save months of time! Join thousands of leading engineers and innovators to see the latest sensing technologies and identify new ways to improve products and expand their capabilities using sensors. The event has helped countless attendees learn about "hot" and cutting-edge technology areas: Energy Harvesting, Internet of Things, MEMs, Wireless, and Wearable. With the largest showcase of sensing technologies, Sensors brings you the solutions you need now, and shows you what's driving the future.
Who Needs to Attend?
- Engineers: Design, Systems, Evaluation, Test, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Product Design, Production, Software
- Scientists: Chief Scientists; Data Scientists
- R&D: Research, Development, Testing, Standards, Quality
- Academia: Educators, Students
- Media: Analysts, Press
- Purchasing/Procurement: buyers of sensors and sensing-related technologies
- Investors: VC firms, angel investors, professionals looking to invest in sensors technology
See more information about registration on the present page.
Long Beach, CA, USA; Long Beach Convention Center
Questex Media Group, LLC.
Back to the list