2014 MRS Fall Meeting & Exhibit
The Fall Meeting and Exhibit of the Materials Research Society (MRS) is an esteemed scientific conference and technical exhibit for everything related to and those in the field of material research.
Session topics will include:
- Materials for sustainable technologies
- Minimizing impact on human health and environment
- Materials for reducing carbon emissions
- Materials sustainability and energy
- Materials and water sustainability
- Availability and supply chain of raw materials
- Materials life cycle analysis, recycling, repurposing, and reuse of materials
- Design and manufacture of materials for transportation
- Buildings and physical infrastructure materials
- Indigenous and native materials, and consumer cultures for sustainability
- Teaching Sustainability: tools, techniques, and collaborations
The 2014 MRS Fall Meeting and Exhibit will feature over 50 symposia, over 6,000 presentations, including more than 3,300 oral presentations and nearly 3,000 poster presentations.
Follow the news of 2014 MRS Fall Meeting as available on its official web site.
Boston, Massachusetts, USA; Hynes Convention Center and Sheraton Boston Hotel
Materials Research Society (MRS)
Back to the list