ADF Israel 2014
The AWR Design Forum (ADF) is an open event at which designers of microwave and RF circuits and systems such as monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs), RF printed circuit boards (RF PCBs) and LTE communication systems can network, share useful information and resources pertinent to high-frequency design, and collaborate on industry issues and trends.
ADF offers an informal and open environment for engineers to come together to learn about AWR's latest products and technologies as well as to network and interface with other AWR users, partners and AWR's technical staff of experts.
AWR Design Forum Highlights
- Technical presentations covering MMIC, RF PCB, modules, and communication/radar systems.
- Customer/keynote presentations from industry experts.
- Live demo exhibition area featuring AWR, AWR partners and event sponsors.
- May 20, 2014 - Haifa, Israel;
- May 21, 2014 - Tel-Aviv, Israel
More details for both events can be checked here.
Haifa & Tel-Aviv, Israel
Back to the list