AKTAKOM APS-7306 power supply
Our Online store has a wide range of power supplies. AKTAKOM APS-7306 is a DC programmable power supply which is designed to power radio technical equipment with stabilized voltage and current in repair process, laboratory research.
This model is perfect for repair services and in scientific and research laboratories.
Below you may see the main features of this power supply:
- Dual LED display for voltage and current
- Coarse and fine adjustments of voltage and current
- Protection mode: current limiting
- Output connectors: insulated safety plugs
- Organic glass front panel / other panels made of steel
- Computer connectivity: pc remote control via USB.
Briefly about the specifications:
- Number of channels: 1
- 3 programmable memories
- Output voltage: 0…30 V
- Output current: 0…5 A
- Output voltage resolution: 10 mV;
- Output current resolution: 1 mA;
- Base accuracy of the output voltage and current: 0,5%;
- Output voltage ripple: 2 mVrms;
More details are available on AKTAKOM APS-7306 page.
Back to the list