The APS-3xxxLx SDK is designed to help users in creating their own applications for the supported hardware. This SDK contains the device driver for controllable power supplies from the series of AKTAKOM Power Supplies APS-31xxL, APS-33xxL, APS-36xxL.
The driver contains all necessary functions for the device operation and represents dynamic-link library (DLL) Windows followed with the header file for the C programming language, with LabWindows function tree and the tool library for LabVIEW which fully repeats it.
Additionally (in contrast to APS-3xxxLx_SDK_Base Software Development Kit) it contains the examples of programming in the following development environments: Borland C++ Builder, MS Visual C++, NI LabWindows/CVI, NI LabVIEW and MS Visual Basic.
The driver library function can be also called from any programming environment with the ordinary for DLL method. As an example of such driver use there are projects for Borland C++ Builder 6, NI LabWindows/CVI and MS Visual C++.
The main advantage of the full SDK package is fast development of applications basing on the programming examples for different programming environments allowing you to use the proposed typical structure of the application.
The SDK Contains:
- dynamic-link library (DLL) Windows, contains all the functions required to control the device
- library header file in the C programing language
- Help file that describes all library functions
- function tree which corresponds to the library and an application example for NI LabWindows/CVI environment
- functions palette which corresponds to the library an application example for NI LabVIEW environment
- example of graphical application for Borland C++Builder environment (all necessary source files of the project)
- example of console application for Microsoft Visual C++ environment (all necessary source files of the project)
- example of application for MS Visual Basic
This full version of SDK is recommended for use by qualified programmers who are familiar with technical terms used in the description of this product and can apply its functions to create their own software.
The SDK could be downloaded from www.tmatlantic.com.
To download the software click the Download button, then log in by entering your username and password. If you have not previously registered on the site www.tmatlantic.com click on the Register link and provide the required data.
Then, select from the list your AKTAKOM device and enter its serial number. WARNING: Serial number must be entered exactly as it appears on the device, with all the letters, numbers and other characters. Next, you need to register your product AKTAKOM if you have not done so already, and accept the License Agreement, then you will be provided with links to download the software.
To start the download, simply click the Download button and select the folder you want to save the downloaded file. If a downloaded file has the zip extension decompress the file before installing the software.