SPIE Optical Metrology
The World of Photonics Congress, which includes SPIE Optical Metrology, will be held in person in 2023. This event highlights the latest advances in optical measurement systems. It is the meeting for emerging photonics fields within measurement systems, modeling, imaging, sensing, and inspection.
SPIE partners with researchers, educators, and industry to advance light-based research and technologies for the betterment of the human condition.
Experts address a variety of technologies and applications:
- Optical measurement systems
- Modeling aspects in optical metrology
- Optics for arts, architecture, and archaeology
- Multimodal sensing and artifical intelligence techologies and applications
- Optical methods for inspection, characterization, and imaging of biomaterials
- Automated visual inspection and machine vision.
International Congress Center Messe; Munich, Germany
Back to the list