InfoComm 2016 is the largest, most exciting event in the United States focused on the pro-AV industry, with more than 950 exhibitors, thousands of products, and 40,000 attendees from 108+ countries. The InfoComm show is your once-a-year opportunity to see the latest audiovisual technology, learn the skills that will advance your career, and grow your professional network.
- Find real world solutions for real world challenges — Have you ever attended a seminar where the presenter claimed to have all the "solutions" to help your company succeed, only to find out that none of those "solutions" can be applied to your situation?
At InfoComm you have the opportunity to learn exactly what is going on in the industry. You'll also discover how your peers are tackling similar issues you're facing, and what strategies they are implementing in their companies. In fact, 96% of InfoComm University attendees say that the information they've learned in class is immediately applicable at their job.
- Stay competitive — In a world that thrives off of the "latest and greatest," it's important to know the latest trends — including what's just hype — and how to implement them into your organization. You'll find a wealth of sessions that focus on what's next for the industry and an Innovations Showcase where you'll find never-before-seen companies.
- Meet industry thought-leaders — The speakers are the all-stars of the pro-AV industry, and attending InfoComm is your opportunity to rub elbows with them. Not only will they be presenting education sessions, but they'll be sitting next to you at lunch, cheering on their colleagues at the Awards Dinner, and walking the show floor just like you.
- Networking, networking, and more networking — Where else can you meet nearly 40,000 of your peers who are just as passionate about AV as you? Whether you're an engineer or distributor, designer, meeting planner, architect or programmer, InfoComm offers the chance for you to connect with new partners, vendors and peers. There is complimentary networking events like the Opening Reception and specialized receptions for Live Events, Tech Managers, Worship and popular reception for international visitors — all included in your registration.
- Networking events are free, the Opening Keynote and Manufacturers' Training sessions — where you can learn tips and techniques right from the manufactures that make the products — are offered at a special rate (and you earn a voucher for the InfoComm Show Store!).
Check the schedule here.
Registration is available here.
Las Vegas, NV, USA; Las Vegas Convention Center
Back to the list