Photonics West 2016
Photonics West is the annual flagship event for the lasers and photonics industry.
- Photonics West is the largest and most influential event in North America: 20,000 attendees, two exhibitions, 1,250 exhibiting companies, 4,800 papers on biophotonics, industrial lasers, optoelectronics, microfabrication, optical MEMs.
- Five days of presentations, courses, and special events, that offer opportunities for face-to-face interaction with potential customers.
- The Moscone Center has over 400,000 square feet of exhibition space across two halls. The venue offers high-profile sponsorship opportunities.
Industrial R&D, product engineers, and scientists from around the globe come together at Photonics West. In addition to companies, leading government and research organizations also send hundreds of attendees to learn what's new.
Photonics West includes:
- SPIE BiOS
- SPIE Green Photonics
- SPIE LASE
- SPIE OPTO
- SPIE Applications of 3D Printing
- SPIE Translational Research
More details can be checked here.
San Francisco, CA , United States; The Moscone Center
Back to the list