ASE-1209 Soldering Tweezers
- ESD safe design.
- Twin-tube heating comes into contact with the components directly without affecting adjacent components.
- Especially suitable for rework on component-densely-mounted circuit board.
- Suitable for mounting on several types of soldering stations.
- Can remove flake resistor and condenser and SOP elements safely.
- Power: 24V AC
- Power Consumption: 25W*2
- Heating Element: Ceramic Heater
- Tip to grounded resistance: under 2Ω
- Tip to grounded Potential: under 2 mV
- Max temperature: 400°C
- Soldering Tweezers with A-1389 tip
- Soldering Tweezers holder
- Tip cleaning sponge (in the base)
- Heat-resistant grip for tip changing
- User manual
Optional Tips for ASE-1209
|Size A (B) x Length, mm||A||Length||Model||Type|
|1,0 ||13,0 ||A-1379 ||CHIP 1L |
|2,0 ||13,0 ||A-1378 ||CHIP 2L |
|1,5 (0,5) ||13,0 ||A-1388 ||CHIP 0.5C |
|R 0,25 ||18,5 ||A-1389 ||CHIP 0.51 |
|SOP ||4,0 ||8,0 ||A-1390 ||SOP 4L |
|6,0 ||8,0 ||A-1391 ||SOP 6L |
|8,0 ||8,0 ||A-1380 ||SOP 8L |
|10,0 ||8,0 ||A-1381 ||SOP 10L |
|13,0 ||8,0 ||A-1382 ||SOP 13L |
|15,0 ||8,0 ||A-1392 ||SOP 15L |
|18,0 ||8,0 ||A-1383 ||SOP 18L |
|20,0 ||8,0 ||A-1384 ||SOP 20L |
|25,0 ||8,0 ||A-1385 ||SOP 25L |
SMD components removal with ASE-1209 Soldering Tweezers
ASE-1107 Soldering Station with Optional Hot Tweezers
Back to the section