In 2016 there has been a news series of remotely controlled laboratory power supplies released – Aktakom APS-3xxxLS which has external triggering inputs and which are relevant to the group of LXI standard class C measuring devices. This series of Aktakom remotely controlled laboratory power supplies includes the following models:
In order to use these laboratory power supplies in measuring systems there are several variants of Software Development Kits represented on our web site including APS-3xxxLx_SDK_Base; APS-3xxxLx_SDK and innovative Aktakom APS-3xxxLx_SDK_MS_VB SDK.
The APS-3xxxLx SDK is designed to help users in creating their own applications for the supported hardware. This SDK contains the device driver for controllable power supplies from the series of AKTAKOM Power Supplies APS-31xxL, APS-33xxL, APS-36xxL.
The driver contains all necessary functions for the device operation and represents dynamic-link library (DLL) Windows followed with the header file for the C programming language, with LabWindows function tree and the tool library for LabVIEW which fully repeats it.
Additionally (in contrast to APS-3xxxLx_SDK_Base Software Development Kit) it contains the examples of programming in the following development environments: Borland C++ Builder, MS Visual C++, NI LabWindows/CVI, NI LabVIEW and MS Visual Basic.
The driver library function can be also called from any programming environment with the ordinary for DLL method. As an example of such driver use there are projects for Borland C++ Builder 6, NI LabWindows/CVI and MS Visual C++.
The main advantage of the full SDK package is fast development of applications basing on the programming examples for different programming environments allowing you to use the proposed typical structure of the application.
The SDK Contains:
- dynamic-link library (DLL) Windows, contains all the functions required to control the device
- library header file in the C programing language
- Help file that describes all library functions
- function tree which corresponds to the library and an application example for NI LabWindows/CVI environment
- functions palette which corresponds to the library an application example for NI LabVIEW environment
- example of graphical application for Borland C++Builder environment (all necessary source files of the project)
- example of console application for Microsoft Visual C++ environment (all necessary source files of the project)
- example of application for MS Visual Basic
Find more information on the web page of Aktakom APS-3xxxLx_SDK_MS_VB Software Development Kit.