Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) announced the latest release of GoldenGate software, the industry's most trusted and proven simulation, analysis and verification solution for large-scale RFIC circuit design. Keysight EEsof EDA's GoldenGate 2015.01 offers new and enhanced capabilities designed to improve productivity and efficiency for silicon RFIC designers.
GoldenGate 2015.01 features a number of enhancements to its simulator, including Fast Envelope 3 support for envelope tracking modulation applications and support for multiple, non-harmonically-related frequency dividers. Support for the frequency dividers enables designers to more accurately predict receiver crosstalk, which is common in LTE-A Carrier Aggregation simulation. GoldenGate 2015.01 also features a new multi-threaded sparse matrix solver that enables 10 to 50 percent faster transient simulations.
Additional improvements available in GoldenGate 2015.01 include:
- Faster crystal oscillator startup performance – five times faster out of the box, with a settled solution time of less than 20 periods versus greater than 10,000 for a full transient analysis
- X-parameter* simulation and data file improvements
- Improved Envelope Transient Noise analysis efficiency, up to a 1.5 times speed-up in envelope tracking noise
- Improved multi-threading and refactoring for harmonic balance noise, up to a 2.5 times speedup
- Improved oscillator analysis performance, up to four times faster on the ring oscillator plus a divide by 32 circuit
Additionally, GoldenGate 2015 enables designers to easily access the GoldenGate simulator from ADS with GoldenGate-in-ADS and the new ADS RFIC cockpit, available in ADS 2015.
The GoldenGate 2015.01 release is available for download at www.keysight.com/find/eesof-goldengate2015.01. Interested parties can evaluate the software by applying for a trial version at www.keysight.com/find/eesof-goldengate-downloads-and-trials.
Additional information about GoldenGate 2015.01 is available at www.keysight.com/find/eesof-goldengate. An image of the new software release is available at www.keysight.com/find/GoldenGate2015_images. A video highlighting today's silicon RFIC design challenges and Keysight's solutions to these challenges is available at http://youtu.be/j-2dQrez6mc.
About Keysight EEsof EDA Software
Keysight EEsof EDA is the leading supplier of electronic design automation software for microwave, RF, high-frequency, high-speed digital, RF system, electronic system level, circuit, 3-D electromagnetic, physical design and device-modeling applications. More information is available at www.keysight.com/find/eesof.