APS-7325 Power Supply
The AKTAKOM APS-7325 power supply is designed to power devices with a stabilized voltage or current. The display of the device has a maximum capacity of 5 digits and can simultaneously display the values of current, voltage and power. The APS-7325 power supply can be programmed both from the front panel and via remote control interfaces. In addition, there is a separate USB port on the front panel for charging smartphones, tablets, etc.
- 3 adjustable channels
- Simultaneous display of voltage, current and power
- Load shedding capability for each channel
- Possibility of serial and parallel connection of channels
- Voltage and current stabilization modes
- Tracking mode
- List mode (timing)
- Temperature lock
- Overvoltage and temperature protection
- 5 digit LED display
- USB, LAN, RS-232 interfaces
- Remote control via SCPI commands
- USB connector for powering devices 5V / 2A
3 adjustable outputs. 2 x 0 ... 32 V / 2 x 0 ... 5 A, 0 ... 6 V / 0 ... 3 A.
Serial (0 ... 64 V / 0 ... 5 A) and parallel (0 ... 32 V / 0 ... 10 A) channel connection.
LED display,5 digits.
Resolution 1 mV / 1 mA.
Ripple / noise - 1 mVrms.
Load on / off button for each channel.
USB, LAN, RS-232 interface.
Built-in USB charger 5V / 2A.
- Power cord
- Quick user guide
Back to the section