The device is designed to measure the temperature of a soldering iron tip, fluid temperature or solder. It’s equipped with a wire sensor 0.2mm / 0,008in in diameter for fast and accurate temperature measurement in Celsius.
- ASE-2003 can measure the tip temperature accurately and quickly with CA sensor.
- The sensor with special metal alloy coating resists corrosion and oxidation.
- Celsius Type only.
|Power supply||9 V x 1 (battery)|
|Dimensions||6.3 x 1.8 x 3.2 in / 160 x 45 x 80 mm|
- Resolution: 1°C
- Measuring range: 0°C...600°C
- Accuracy: ±5°C (0...500°C) / ±8°C (500...600°C)
- Sensor: K-type Thermocouple
- Display: 3.5 digit liquid crystal display
- Room temperature: 0-40°C
- Power supply: 9V Battery (Alkaline cell recommended)
- Battery lifetime: More than 150 hours
- Dimensions: 160x45x80mm / 6.3x1.8x3.2in
- Weight: 0.2kg / 7.1oz
- K-type Thermocouple
- 9V Battery
- Changeable sensing elements
Back to the section