ATE-9051 Sound Level Meter
Click an image to enlarge
Warranty: 1 year
User's Manual: Download
This Sound Level Meter is designed for noise project; quality control; illness prevention and cure and all kinds of environmental sounds measurement. It is applied to the sounds measurement at factory; school, office, traffic access and household, etc.
Retail price : $160.00
Depending on a destination shipping cost may vary.
Free shipping for orders over $450
on items weighting under 20 lbs
(certain restrictions apply!)
See shipping page for international rates
or contact email@example.com
AKTAKOM ATE-9051 Sound Level Meter is designed for noise measurements, quality control, acceptable noise level control and all kinds of environmental sound measurements. It is applied to the sound measurements at factory, school, office, traffic and household etc.
- This unit confirms to IEC61672-1 CLASS2 for Sound Level Meters.
- MAX & MIN measurements
- Over range display
- Under range display
- A & C Weighting
- FAST & SLOW response
- Analog AC/DC outputs for connection to frequency analyzer or X-Y shaft recorder
|Sound level||30...130 dB|
|Frequency range||31.5 Hz...8 kHz|
|Dynamic range||50 dB|
|Power supply||9 V battery, AC/DC power adapter|
|Dimensions||11 x 3 x 2 in / 278 x 76 x 50 mm|
- Standard applied: IEC61672 -1 CLASS2
- Accuracy: +1.4dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8kHz
- Dynamic range: 50dB
- Level ranges:
- LO: 30dB~80dB
- Med: 50dB~100dB
- Hi: 80dB~130dB
- Auto: 30dB~130dB
- Frequency weighting: A/C
- Time weighting: FAST (125ms), SLOW (1s)
- Microphone: 1/2 inch electret condenser microphone
- Display: 4 digits LCD display with the resolution of 0.1dB
- Display Update: 2 times/sec.
- MAX hold: Hold the Maximum reading
- MIN hold: Hold the Minimum reading
- HOLD: Hold the readings
- Alarm function: “OVER” is when the input is more than the upper range level.
“UNDER” is when the input is less than the upper range limit.
- Analog output: AC/DC outputs from earphone outlet
- Data output: USB data traffic
- Auto power off: Meter automatically shuts down after approx. 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Power supply: One 9V battery, 006P or NEDA1604 or IEC 6F22.
- Power life: About 30 hours
- Operation temperature and humidity: 0ºC~40ºC,10%RH~90%RH
- Storage temperature and humidity: -10ºC~60ºC, 10%RH~75%RH
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 11×3×2in/278×76×50mm
- Weight: 12.3oz/ 50g
3. Audio plug
5. USB cable
6. CD Software
8. DC 9V power supply
- Remove the battery cover on the back and put in one 9V battery
- Recover the back cover
- When battery voltage drops below the operating voltage or battery aging, this symbol will appear on LCD. Replace the 9V battery
- When the AC adapter is used, insert the plug of the adapter (3.5φ) into the DC 9V connector on the side panel.
- Power on the meter
- Press ‘LEVEL’ button to select desired level, base on ‘UNDER’ or ‘OVER’ do not appear on LCD
- Select ‘dBA’ for general noise sound level and ‘dBC’ for measuring sound level of acoustic material
- Select ‘FAST’ for instant sound and ‘SLOW’ for average sound level
- Select ‘MAX/MIN’ button for measuring maximum and minimum noise level
- Hold the instrument comfortable in hand or fix on tripod and measure sound level at a distance of 1~1.5 meter.
- Make the following switch settings:
- Frequency weighting: A-weighting
- Time weighting: FAST
- Level range: 50~100dB
- Insert the microphone housing carefully into the 1/2 inch insertion hole of the calibrator (94dB ~1kHz)
- Turn on the switch of calibrator and adjust the CALL potentiometer of the unit 94.0dB is displayed.
NOTE: All products are well calibrated before the shipment. Recommended recalibration cycle: 1 year.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to connect your ATE-9051 to your computer?
How to connect your ATE-9051 to your computer?
Before you connect your new device to your computer using the USB cable that comes with the device you should install the software and driver that comes with it or that you download from our site. You may receive your equipment with an old driver version that works only till Vista. Please download from our site the new driver version and install it properly.
How to check if your driver is properly installed
Also your software may display an icon software 8051 instead of 9051. Don't worry, both are same software version. Finally, to connect your device you just click on a Com Port(C) tab and choose the AutoDetect option. If you do not see values in your screen please go to your Windows Device Manager and check your device is installed as per picture above.
ATE-9051 USB Device Driver for Windows
USB device driver for Windows XP, Windows Server 2000, Windows Vista and Windows 7 supports AKTAKOM ATE-9051 Sound Level Meter.
El Medidor de nivel de sonido AKTAKOM ATE-9051 está diseñado para mediciones de ruido, control de calidad, control de nivel de ruido aceptable y todo tipo de mediciones de sonido ambiental. Se aplica a las mediciones de sonido en la fábricas, la escuelas, la oficinas, el tráfico y el hogar, etc
- Esta unidad confirma la norma IEC61672-1 clase 2 para sonómetros.
- Mediciones de MAX & MIN
- Muestra de rango superior e inferior
- Ponderación A & C
- Respuesta FAST & SLOW (Rapida y lenta)
- Conexión analógica CA / CD para analizador de frecuencia del o grabaciones en los ejes X-Y
Back to the section