Display: 2.4x1.3in/62x34mm supper large LCD display, 13mm (0.5") digit size
5 Probe types:
Platinum PT 100ohm (0.00385 alpha coefficient, meet DIN IEC 751)
Thermocouple type K
Thermocouple type J
Thermocouple type T
Thermocouple type E
Thermocouple type R
Functions: °C, °F, 0.010.1 Data hold, relative measurement
Resolution: 0.01°C/0.1°C, 0.01°F/0.1°F
Circuit: Use the software to make linearity correction instead the traditional hardware circuit
Probe input socket:
Pt 100 ohm probe: DIN 4 pin socket
Thermocouple couple probe: Standard 2 pin type K socket
Sampling Time: Approx 2.5 seconds
Hold Function: To freeze the display reading value
Memory Recall: Memorize the Maximum, Minimum reading with recall
Over Indication: Show " - - - - "
Data Output: RS-232 PC serial interface
Power Supply: Heavy duty or Akaline type, DC 9V battery, 006P, MN1604 (PP3) or equivalent
Power Consumption: Approx DC 15mA
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Operating Humidity: Less than 80%RH
Connect the "Probe Plug" into the "Input Socket".
* The input socket of PT-100 ohm is the "3-12, Fig. 1".
* The input socket of Thermocouple type K/J/T/E/R is the "3-11, Fig. 1"
Select the "Power Off/On Switch" (3-7, Fig. 1) to "On" position.
Select the sensor type (PT-100 ohm, type K, type J, type T, type E, type R) by push the "Sensor Select Button" (3-5, Fig. 1).
Determine the display resolution to 0.1° or 0.01° by pushing "0.1/0.01° Button" (3-8, Fig. 1).
* The meter can be selected the different resolution 0.01°C, 0.1°C, 0.01°F, 0.1°F, 1°C, 1°F.
* Push the "0.1°/0.01° Button" once again, the display will get the alternation of high resolution and the low resolution.
During the measurement, push the "Hold Button" (3-2, Fig. 1) will freeze the display value & LCD will show the "HOLD" marker. Push the "Hold Button" once again will release the data hold function.
- During the measurement, the circuit will memorize the last measured values if push the "REL. Button" (3-9, Fig. 1) at once, then LCD will show "0" & a "REL" marker appear on the LCD display.
- The new measured temperature values will deduct above memorized "last measured value" automatically.
- It will release the Relative Measurement function if push the REL. button at once again, at same time the "REL" marker will disappear.
When marking the "Data Hold" & "Data Record" measurement, the Relative function is prohibited.
Data Record (Max. and Min. reading)
The Data Record function displays the maximum and minimum readings. To start the Data Record function, press the "Record Button" (3-3, Fig. 1) once.
"REC" symbol will appear on the LCD display.
With the "REC" symbol on the display:
a) Push the "Recall Button" (3-4, Fig. 1) once, the "Max" symbol along with the maximum value will appear on the display.
b) Push the "Recall Button" again, the "Min" symbol along with the minimum value will appear on the display.
c) To exit the memory record function, push the "Record Button" once again. The display will revert back to the current reading.
Offset Value adjustment
- Caused by the environment temperature change or other reasons. The measuring value of the thermocouple sensor input (type K/J/T/E/R) may exist the drift of small digits.
- If find that the measuring values exist deviation of small digits especially when measure the low temperature, then can adjust the "Offset Adjust VR" to make the compensation until get the correct reading exactly.
The offset adjustment procedures are following:
a) Plug in a type K thermocouple probe to the input socket & Set the "Sensor Select Button" (3-5, Fig. 1) to the "Type K". Now the meter is measured the environment Temperature value.
b) Use the fingers to hold on the "REL Button" (3-6, Fig. 1) together with the "Sensor Select Button" (3-5, Fig. 1) until the right down corner of LCD display show the "A" mark, use the screw driver to adjust the " Offset VR" (3-9, Fig. 1) until the display reading same as the environment temp, value exactly. Release the "REL Button" & the "Sensor Select Button", then the function will return to normal condition.
AKTAKOM ATE Easy Monitor software provides the numerical indication of 4 channel measurements as well as the data recording into file in CSV format. For the device connection the use of ACE-1025/ACE-1026 USB-RS232 interface converters is required.
ADLM-A software is designed for data reading from devices of AKTAKOM ATT, ATE series, for measurement data acquisition, its processing, displaying and storage in a tablet PC with Android OS of 4.0 and more advanced versions.
ADLM-w software is designed for data reading from devices of AKTAKOM ATT, ATE series, for measurement data acquisition, its processing, displaying and storage in a PC with Windows XP x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7x32, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista OS.