90M-T-B Soldering Tip
Soldering iron tip for AKTAKOM ASE-1101, 1102, 3101, ASE-1105, ASE-1106, ASE-4203, ASE-4204 soldering stations which are used for cable connectors and microcircuits installation in cases DIP.
Soldering tips are made of oxygen-free copper with the steel center and nickel-chromic external covering, the correct use secures a long service life. The long exploitation term of the tips is gained due to their multilayer structure in which the external layer (chrome) is protective, internal (copper) is responsible for heat conductivity, intermediate (steel) — for durability and long operating life. And a working part (tin) — for good solder wettability.
- Multilayered Soldering tips don’t need any sharpening.
- Unreasonable high temperature shortens service life. Use the minimal acceptable temperature, if possible.
- Soft tip cleaning from carbon is made with a damp cellulose sponge as oxide and carbides of solder and gumboils can pollute a tip affecting the soldering quality and decreasing the heat transfer.
See how to use a sponge for soldering iron.
- During continuous work, it’s necessary to take the tip off and to complete cleaning from oxides no less than once a week. Solder on the tip must stay even in a cold condition.
- Do not use aggressive soldering flux, consisting of chlorides, or acid. Use colophony flux.
- bending radius on the end of 0.02in/0.5mm
- slant angle of 45 degrees
Used for cable connectors and microcircuits installation in cases DIP
Back to the section