AULFConverter utility is designed to transfer data files in AUL format (AKTAKOM USB Lab) between various applications of AKTAKOM USB laboratory as well as to covert these files into CSV (Comma Separated Values) text format and into WAV.
The utility allows you to:
- select the required data file of AUL format;
- view the general information about the needed file;
- convert the file into the format of another AUL application (e.g. to save data reordered by oscilloscope as a data file to be loaded into signal generator);
- convert the file into CSV text table format (supported by both text editor, like Windows notebook, and by electronic worksheet processors, like MS Excel, as well as by specialized software like MathCad etc.);
- convert the file into WAV format (not more than two data channels; it is supported by sound editor like SoundForge and others as well as by specialized software like MathCad etc.);
- make batch transformation of AUL-files group (listed or specified by using file mask) into CSV or WAV.
AULFConverter utility is used is Windows and LabView environments.
USB and LAN interfaces are supported.
The software in the standard package of the device has no physical media (CD) and can be downloaded at www.tmatlantic.com after the purchasing and registering the equipment with a serial number. This software is not free however its cost is included into device value.
We recommend you save a copy of your software. If lost: registered user can download software free of charge during warranty period. After warranty period has expired the software could be purchased and downloaded from the tmatlantic website. The software could be written on the CD and shipped to the customer for an additional fee and only upon request.
In the new version of the software, when connecting the unit for the first time, it will ask for a license (access key). It is available online after product registration. Insert the entire character set by coping and pasting it from www.tmatlantic.com. Follow the instructions on the site. We recommend that you make and keep a copy of the downloaded software. Follow the our websites news releases to receive software updates.
AULFConverter software installation instructions
When you download AULFConverter you will get *.exe setup file. Run this file and follow the instruction as it's demonstrated in the pictures below.
Click "Install" and wait till the installation is completed.
Click "Finish". Now you may start to work.