Rohde & Schwarz adds new features to ZVA network analyzers
Rohde & Schwarz has released a new firmware version 2.80 for ZVA series network analyzers.
- Enhanced mixer measurement
- Gain-corrected noise figure measurement
- Noise figure setup guide
- Calibration unit support for vector mixer measurement calibration (option R&S ZVAK5)
- Enhanced wave correction
- Defined coherence mode support for certain frequency-converting configurations
- Support for data set-based advanced power transfer model for frequency converters. Calibration data can be acquired by means of the R&S ZVA Frequency ConverterLeveling Tool.
- Improved stability under low memory conditions
- Additional correction of non driving port wave quantities in defined coherence mode
- Improved calibration speed for setups with a large number of points (for devices with
- maximum frequency above 8 GHz)
- Support for new revision of CPU boards
- Support for option R&S ZVAX-B203, Low-Noise Preamplifier.
- Support for Windows XP Embedded Service Pack 3
- New version of the GPIB Explorer tool
- New menu entry for easy access of two port
- Improvements of true differential and defined coherence mode in frequency
- converting configurations
- Safely remove USB stick now possible when storing setup on USB stick
- New remote commands for return of all S-parameter traces in the active channel or in
- the active system error correction.
- Support of DC measurements in true differential mode
- Support for S-parameter measurements with average detector; see
- Possibility to set the channel power stimulus axis out of the power calibration dialog
To find more detailed information about R&S®ZVA Firmware Version 2.80 visit
Rohde & Schwarz, www.rohde-schwarz.com.
Back to the list