The return of Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter
Fluke is introducing the return of the world’s most advanced Power QualityClamp Meter. The Fluke 345 has been re-designed due to the discontinuation of some major components. The instrument performance specification of the replacement product remains the same as the previous version. For the user the product is functionally identical, the item number stays the same as do the items shipped with the product.
The Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter is the ideal tool for technicians and engineer involved in installing and commissioning switching electronic loads. It can deal with the difficult demands of measuring and monitoring variable frequency drives, UPS systems and other switching loads.
The Fluke 345 measures up to 2000A peak without breaking the circuit and is certified according to IEC61010, electrical safety, CAT IV 600 V. Itís the ideal choice of meter for commissioning and troubleshooting modern electrical loads.
- AC/DC voltage, current and power and associated values
- Clamp-on measurement of ac peak rms and dc current up to 2000 A without breaking the circuit
- Easy to use: Easily confirm instrument setup with large backlit color display of waveforms and trends
- Accurate measurement of parameters: Even with distorted waveforms present on electronic loads with switchable low-pass filter
- Data logging: Identify intermittent faults by logging any power parameters for minutes or months, including harmonics
- Verify batteries: Direct measurement of dc ripple (%) for dc systems
- Troubleshoot harmonics: Analyze and log harmonics digitally or graphically
- Inrush current: Capture and analysis, from 3 seconds to 300 seconds
- 3-Phase power: Built in capability for balanced loads
- View graphs and generate reports: With included Power Log software
- Highest safety rating: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance
- Commission VSDs
Measure the distorted ac and dc current present on variable speed drives
- Energy Assessments
quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices
- Harmonics Measurements
uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment
- Inrush Capture
monitor motor start up current and nuisance circuit breaker tripping
The new Fluke 345 will completely replace the old instrument. From the exterior the instruments are identical, the old instruments have firmware 1.x, new instruments have firmware equal or greater than 2.0.
Back to the list