Metalized Polypropylene DC Link Film Capacitors
Panasonic, a worldwide leader in Film Capacitor Products, introduces the NEW EZP-E Series Metalized Polypropylene DC Link Film Capacitors. Recommended for DC linkage applications within a wide array of industries, the NEW EZP-E Series offers both 800 and 1100 VDC options in small package sizes. Panasonic’s built-in fuse function, combined with the small case size of these film capacitors make them appropriate for any application requiring DC linkage. Built-in fuse functionality ensures that EZP-E Series parts open in the event of an unlikely failure, rather than creating a short circuit situation.
- Voltage Range: 800 and 1100 VDC; 700 and 920 VDC at > 70°C
- Capacitance Range: 10μF to 60μF
- Operating Temperature Range: - 40°C to +85°C
- Tolerance: ±10%
- RoHS Directive Compliant
- Small Package Quantities Available
- Built-In Fuse Functionality (Self-Healing, Self-Protecting)
- Long Life, Highly Reliable
- Low Loss, Low ESR
- Flame Retardant
- Small Case Size Handles Large Capacitance Range
- Fuse Function Creates an Open Circuit in The Unlikely Event of Failure
- Aluminum Rather than Aluminum Zinc Metallization - Does Not Overheat When Stressed
- Polypropylene Dielectric Capable of Withstanding More Stress than Polyester
- Not For Connection Directly Across an AC Mains Line.
For detailed specification information on the EZP-E Series Metalized Polypropelene DC Link FilmCapacitor New Product Introduction, please visit http://panasonic.com/industrial/components/pdf/EZP-E_Datasheet.pdf today!
Back to the list