Molded Surface Mount Ceramic Y1 Capacitors
Panasonic, a worldwide leader in Capacitor Products, offers the NEW ECK-THC Series Surface Mount Ceramic Sub-Class Y1-Rated Capacitors for power supply applications. This Series is for line-to-ground use and has a voltage rating of 250 VAC. The NEW ECK-THC Series offers capacitance values of 100, 220, and 470pF and capacitance tolerances of +/-10 or +/-20%. Flexible style terminations afford a greater measure of safety. ECK-THC Series Surface Mount Y1-Rated capacitors are a unique industry offering. Earlier solutions were a Radial Leaded (Through-Hole) Capacitor or two (2) Y2 Surface Mount Capacitors in series.
- Y1 (Line-To-Ground) Rating
- Resin Molded SMD Type for Flow/Reflow Soldering (HC)
- High Reliability
- Safety Requirement Recognition: UL, SEMKO, NEMKO, FIMKO, DEMKO
- RoHS Directive Compliant
- Safety Agency Recognition for Ease of Equipment Approval.
- Meets Peak Impulse of 8kV (Y1)
- AC/DC Power Supply
- Interference Suppressor Circuits and Isolation Circuit of IT Equipment such as MODEM
- Interference Suppressor Circuits of Small Power Supply Machinery, such as DC-DC Converters and Power Modules
- Interference Suppressor Circuits on AC Primary Side for General Electronic Equipment
For detailed specification information the ECK-THC Series Ceramic Capacitor New Product Introduction, please visit http://panasonic.com/industrial/components/pdf/ECK-THC_Datasheet.pdf today!
Back to the list